Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f)
You love talking to people? You structured, empathetic and always find the right questions to ask? Then we would love to have you on board as our new Talent Acquisition Manager! As a startup, we work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, where everyone’s contributions are valued.
We’re not looking for one stereotype, we’re looking for you - an honest, open-minded and enthusiastic person.
Why we love conichi
conichi redefines corporate hotel stays. We provide a universally adaptable technology bridge to optimize in- & post-stay hotel processes of leading corporates. By offering streamlined check-in/outs and automated payments for travelers, conichi also enhances hotel efficiency. Corporates simultaneously benefit from unparalleled data insights and increased compliance.
What your new job will entail
- You have full ownership of the recruiting process - from job post to on-boarding
- Actively sourcing, attracting and hiring the best talent
- Building a strong relationship with the hiring managers
- Ensuring timely communication with candidates at every step of the recruiting process
- Creating and implementing a long-term recruiting strategy
- You are responsible for all employer branding that affects recruiting (e.g. career page, talent pool, recruiting events)
- Supporting HR & Talent operations in the on- and off-boarding of employees, visa assistance and general HR administration.
Why you will love conichi
- Coming to the office should never feel like coming to work, you’re here with friends
- We always have your back!
- This is your company, take charge of the success and steer it into the right direction
- An ultra steep learning-curve will take you to the limits and help you become an expert in your field
- You’ll work on something that changes the lives of millions out there and has a huge impact
- If you’re working late we’ll cover that sushi, pizza or Chinese food
- We care about the looks: office, hoodies, MacBooks, you know the chase
- As you would with friends, we’ll go for beers, sightseeing, hotel nights (there are some cool perks in this industry)
- A bunch of cool perks: gym membership, drinks, and healthy snacks, unhealthy chocolates, conference budgets & free hotel nights (don’t tell your friends or they’ll be jealous)
What will be important to convince us
- At least 1 year of experience as Recruiter, Sourcer or in a related field, ideally with experience hiring for Tech positions
- You have experience with an ATS and other HR tools
- You are a strong communicator
- A passionate individual who never gives up
- Ability to integrate into an international team of dynamic and motivated individuals
- Motivation to continuously develop and learn every day
- Fluent German & English
We'll be excited to hear from you!