UI/UX Designer (m/f)
You were born to design and you thrive on working in a close-knit team? We’re looking for an inspiring, engaged and motivated new member of our Product & Engineering team. Right now, our team is like a delicious pizza with just the pepperoni missing from the top - that could be you, bringing your people skills, motivation and enthusiasm for making a great product to our team! We’re not looking for one stereotype, we’re looking for you - an honest, open-minded and enthusiastic person.
Bring along your Hakuna Matata, passion and the willingness to learn, improving your personal skills, whilst becoming a valuable and integral part of our team in Berlin.
Why we love conichi
conichi redefines corporate hotel stays. We provide a universally adaptable technology bridge to optimize in- & post-stay hotel processes of leading corporates. By offering streamlined check-in/outs and automated payments for travelers, conichi also enhances hotel efficiency. Corporates simultaneously benefit from unparalleled data insights and increased compliance.
What your new job will entail
- Plan & implement new designs across our web, mobile, and notification platforms
- Review & improve existing designs
- Research into interaction & visual design trends/patterns to leverage innovative solutions against business requirements
- Create and revise information architecture documents and diagrams
- Define & defend the UX/UI practices for the Product & Engineering team
Why you will love conichi
- Coming to the office should never feel like coming to work, you’re here with friends.
- It’s good to know that someone always has your back, you win together as a team and you fail together
- This partly is your company and you will bring it to success, being an essential part throughout the way
- An ultra-steep learning-curve will take you to the limits and allow you to become better every day
- You’ll work on something that changes the lives of millions out there and has a huge impact
- If you’re working late, then we’ll cover that - sushi, pizza or Chinese food
- We’re not selling shoes online and we’re not building websites, rather are we establishing a new market with a cutting-edge technology product
- We care about the looks: office, hoodies, MacBooks, you know the chase
- If you’re happy it will make everyone's' life so much easier, hence we will do everything to give you that smile
- As you would with friends, we’ll go for beers, sightseeing, hotel nights (there are some cool perks in this industry)
- A bunch of cool perks: gym membership, drinks and healthy snacks, unhealthy chocolates, conference budgets & free hotel nights (don’t tell your friends or they’ll be jealous)
What will be important to convince us
- Impeccable visual skills and an eye for detail
- Fluency in responsive design principles across mobile, tablet & desktop.
- Be comfortable with a range of activities from conceiving ideas to crafting documentation (scenarios, wireframes, flows)
- The ability to develop a library of UI patterns
- The ability to prepare prototypes for discussion, testing, and presentations.
- Professional UX/UI design experience (via portfolio) as a key, hands-on interaction/visual designer for successfully launched web, mobile, and/or software applications.
- A degree in Interaction Design, Digital Media Design, Graphic Design, or similar field related to Human-Computer Interaction is desired
- Experience working in an interactive and agile environment
- Experience in conducting in-person user studies and other research methodologies
We're excited to hear from you!