Sales Associate (m/f/d)
Are you a reliable go-getter with a winning mentality? Do you love to work behind the scenes and have the intrinsic motivation to make things awesome? There are different sales approaches and we value exactly that! We’re not looking for one stereotype, we’re looking for you - an honest, open-minded and motivated individual.
Leave your suit at home and bring along passion as well as the willingness to learn and to improve your personal skills, whilst becoming a valuable and integral part of our Hotel Sales team in Berlin.
Why we love conichi
conichi redefines business hotel stays. We provide a universally adaptable technology bridge to optimize in- & post-stay hotel processes of leading corporates. By offering the fastest and securest check-in/outs,conichi streamlines the ever annoying payment processes at hotels for partners such as Volkswagen, Siemens, and Daimler. Simultaneously we make our partner hotels, aka Smarthotels, more attractive for business travellers, offer access to Europe’s leading loyalty programme Miles & More and optimize their in-house processes.
What your new job will entail
- Sales, Sales and Sales.
- Pro-active outreach to new hoteliers in our conichi market.
- Owning & excelling sales processes - from lead generation to cold calling, online & offline meeting support, signing, negotiating and ultimately closing.
- Actively sourcing new conichi opportunities.
- Becoming a master in creating awareness and interest for conichi.
- Close engagement with conichi’s Area Sales Managers and Global Head of Hotel Sales.
Why you are going to love conichi
- Two-story office - yes it is your mansion too.
- We’ll have your back - no one fails alone.
- You are empowered - no hierarchies, we value your ideas, please take ownership: this is your company too.
- An ultra-steep learning-curve will take you to the limits and form you becoming better every day.
- You’ll work on something that changes the lives of million travelers.
- If you’re working late, then we’ll cover that sushi, pizza or Chinese food.
- We are establishing a new market with a cutting-edge technology product.
- We care about the looks: branded office, hoodies and MacBooks.
- Free hotel nights for you.
- A bunch of cool perks: gym membership, drinks and healthy snacks, a proper coffee machine, unhealthy chocolates & conference budgets.
What will be important for us
- German on a native level & excellent English.
- Real passion and dedication for sales.
- Motivated to develop in a dynamic sales environment.
- Flexibility and hands-on mentality.
- Experience in the sales field is a plus (but not necessarily needed)
- Skills in sales analytics and sales tools (i.e. salesforce).
Sound good? Awesome! We are excited to hear from you!